Be still my beating heart. It's finally here! We've had many many many enquiries about this delightful in name & nature, the Egg Cup Posy Dress. Possibly (humble brag moment) also due to the wonderful Glynis Traill Nash fashion editor of The Australian also featuring this dress in our favourite magazine! As the shirt dress of the season. Insert smiley face, bunch of flowers and popping champagne bottle emojis. It’s the prettiest posy of pink roses printed on faded buttery yellow check lovely viscose linen & all wrapped up with crisp grosgrain navy & white striped ribbon. You can wear this tied up to the neck with a bow like a present, or undone, a little more relaxed. But do push up the sleeves for a on trend puffy moment. So sweetly body skimmingly flattering silhouette and perfect for all those weddings, parties, anything you missed out on in the last 200 years it felt like of no fun in lockdowns. This is this seasons must have dress & do not dither, dally & do click add to cart immediately as this will go like a hot dog, hot donut, hot chocolate, hot chicks, you get the picture
- Posy floral print linen viscose midi dress with ribbon trim.
- True to size fit, with full button placket.
- Includes a detachable belt and neck tie.
- Shirred puffed full sleeve and a-line full skirt.
- Easy to dress up & down. Push up sleeve wear unbuttoned with white sneaker & cross-body bag for a relaxed look.