The Nomad Sling Bag looks unusual but it's made to outperform and outclass any mass-produced, lazy-stitched nylon "sports" bag you want to challenge it with. The Nomad was conceived under the ideals of old-school military equipment that needed to be tough, practical and resistant to battle.
he Nømad is a mid-sized sling bag with a bad-ass look. It’s conceived as a day bag or commuting bag and is large enough to accommodate a 13” laptop or iPad inside one of our Tia Notebook sleeves. Designed to be worn across your body on either the front or the back, it also has both left and right wearing options. This is a highly recommended motorcycle bag.
The Nømad is our unique design with a central, full-length YKK waterproof ridge-zip. This improves access to the bag, as well as giving you greater flexibility in folding or rolling the Nømad closed.
Like all Jack Stillman bags, The Nømad is outstanding in terms of quality construction and materials. Made from 16oz beeswaxed cotton canvas it features hand-finished veg tanned leather and genuine solid brass hardware. Each Nømad is handmade in small batches in our own workshop. It's not mass-produced. It's made with meticulous attention to detail and care.
- Australian Designed
- Dimensions: 42cm H x 24cm L x 13cm W (The top "peak" is 18cm W).
- Strap length 78cm to 110cm
- Approx 12 litres
- Can fit laptops and tablets up to 22 x 33cm
- Weight 0.950kg
- Solid 2mm thick veg tanned leather anchors on all stress points
- The design is expandable when more room is needed
- Waterproof YKK ridge-zipper design
- Waterproof YKK quick access pockets on the front and the back
- 10 Year Warranty!
- Handmade from old fashioned materials
- Internal organisation pockets
- Cotton, burnt orange internal liner
- REAL Solid brass hardware
- All leather is 100% Vegetable tanned and hand-stained and burnished