The Solo is one of Jack Stillman's original designs. It relishes its role as an outdoors bag. 16oz Beeswaxed cotton canvas is probably the peak when it comes to thick skin and the brass and leather a real.
The Solo is made to look stylish in its serious role as porter for your necessary stuff. It also has some considerable street cred when you take into account the pinch flap design that seals the interior off to the environment while granting instant access to your gear.
At just 34cm wide at the base, the Solo Messenger Bag is not a huge bag, but it’s the perfect size for motorcycles riders, commuters or day travellers who want to carry a few essentials and a small bottle of water.
This smart-looking bag is handmade in small batches in our own workshop. The double front external pockets allow for some intelligent organisation. Inside you are also treated to an internal zippered valuables pocket plus easy grab partitions for glasses, chargers etc.
We have upgraded the Solo at no extra cost by adding an enhanced cotton webbing and D-ring system on the back. This makes the NEW Solo easier to attach to a motorcycle or bicycle as a saddle bag.The NEW version has 2 D-rings to utilise our K80 and K70 straps for attachment. It also has a single real-brass D-ring on the bottom to attach the T-Brace or an anchor when used as a saddle bag. OLD style has no D-Rings on the bottom.
- Australian Designed
- Dimensions: 34cm L x 26cm H x 8cm W (The top opening of the bag is 38cm L).
- Tully Shoulder Strap Included (126 cm x 3.8 cm x 2 mm)
- Weather Resistant fold-over flap design
- Weight: 0.70kg
- Double Front Utility Pockets (14cm x 14cm)
- Reinforced Rear Mounting Loops and real brass D-rings (saddle bag)
- Waxed Canvas removable shoulder pad (Ryan)
- Internal Organisation Pockets
- Cotton, burnt orange internal liner
- REAL Solid brass hardware
- All leather is 100% Vegetable tanned and hand stained and burnished
- We use 16oz heavy beeswaxed cotton canvas that can be re-waxed using Fabric Wax by Jack Stillman to maintain water repellency and fabric durability. It's old fashioned and it works!