Any country (or city) woman worth her weight in gold is very very good at decorating. Not many of us can claim baking, but pretty much we all can decorate. Not for nothing those Pinterest boards and AWW cookbooks and it's amazing what a mountain of icing, sprinkles and some toys can do. Pure happiness & no one is quitting sugar. To celebrate the joyful days of icing, candles and cups of tea we've created a cherry red and white striped jersey long sleeve top. Complete with a mini cotton slice of cake embroidery. Pop on an oversized blazer & some boyfriend jeans, white kicks and you look so Frenchy, so chic & wear your cake decorating badge with pride (or just subtly under your blazer).
- Yarn dyed stripe cotton long sleeve top with mini cake slice embroidery.
- Easy, true to size fit with side split seams.
- Features cake slice embroidery.
- Drop shoulder and shirt tail hem.
- Pair with straight leg trousers in cream & bright sneakers for a pop of colour. French tuck for a crisp look.