Constructed with durable waxed canvas and finished with brown tanned leather, the Tote is a blank slate waiting to be marked with the adventures and stories of use. Practical and perfect in every way. This tote was built to endure. Load it up, bring it everywhere.
Waxed canvas originated in the sailing industry in Scotland in the 1920s and became widely used in sportswear and apparel because of its waterproofing abilities and superb durability.
- Do not wash your waxed canvas product in a washing machine.
- Do not use warm or hot water to clean any waxed canvas product.
- Never have your waxed canvas product dry cleaned.
- Never ever put your waxed canvas product in a clothes dryer.
- Do not use detergents or bleach.
- Extreme heat will break down the wax coating.
- Letter pressed leather Little Echidna Home